Located on Chapel Street, Melbourne's most vibrant fashion and food strip with designer label boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants. With tram stops at your doorstep going directly to the inner city and Richmond. Walking distance to Melbourne High School and South Yarra train station. Woolworths, Big W, Bread Top, cafes, food court and lots more are on the ground floor of this stunning Vogue building.
- Double bedroom with fitted mirrored built in robe
- Open plan living/dining to full width undercover balcony
- Gas kitchen with stone bench top and integrated dishwasher
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Potential Rental returns $20,340 per annum
- Secure Entry with Intercom and building concierge
- Internal European laundry and roller blinds
- Separate bathroom
- Glamorous pool, spa, gym, sauna, steam room and a pool deck to soak up the sun.
- An acre of private parkland for residents including tennis court & outdoor theatre.
An inspection is must!
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Air Conditioning
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Split-System Heating
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Outside Spa
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Tennis Court
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Inside Spa