This beautiful home includes 4 bedrooms. The sizeable master is located at the rear of the property for complete privacy and showcases a walk-in robe and en suite, while the remaining bedrooms share the conveniently-located family bathroom with separate WC. Completing this charming abode is a large laundry with storage, ducted heating, air conditioning and blinds/curtains throughout.
Located within a green pocket of Hampton Park, you're just a minute or two from open parkland and several stunning reserves. You're also within a short distance of Coral Park Primary, Narre Warren South P-12 College, Hampton Park Shopping Centre, Casey Central Shopping Centre, Hallam Station and easy access to the South Gippsland Highway.
This is a great opportunity that's packed with potential.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open-plan living/dining area
• Ceiling fans in each room
• Large outdoor space with patio, side access and shed/cage
• Electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, Floor boards/tiles/carpet, blinds and curtains throughout
• Convenient location within moments of shops, schools, public transport, parks and highway.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank