Premier Position near Vibrant Chapel Street
- Double bedroom with fitted mirrored built in robe
- Open plan living/dining to full width undercover balcony
- Gas kitchen with stone bench top and integrated dishwasher
- Study Space
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rental returns $20,856 per annum - 6.00%
- Secure Entry with Intercom
- Internal European laundry and roller blinds
- Separate bathroom
- Glamorous roof top to soak up the sun with city views
- Ample on street parking
- Under cover Storage cage.
Located close to Chapel Street, Melbourne's most vibrant fashion and food strip with designer label boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants. With tram stops at your doorstep going directly to the inner city and Richmond. Walking distance to Melbourne High School and South Yarra train station, Jam Factory, Woolworths, Big W, cafes, food court and lots more.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes